We are proud to announce that Upper Greenwood Lake Beach will resume normal operations this Season!
● At beach inspection, we were notified that all outdoor facilities are allowed to operate without restrictions. This means that there is no longer a requirement for masks to be worn while on the beach and that there is no longer a 6 foot social distance requirement between groups.
● The Beach will open full-time starting on June 19th
● For the 2021 season, Swim Lessons will resume starting in July with a modified format. We are still working on the details, and are excited to share an update once these are finalized.
● Arts and Crafts will be returning to the beach on Tuesdays at 2:00 PM beginning after June 19th.
● There will be full usage of the pavilion and playground for the summer of 2021.
● The beach will resume the sale of ice pops
● The floating docks for the beach will be open for full usage (swim test required)
● Wednesday late-night activity will resume this season; i.e. ice cream social, bingo, movie night, etc.
|26th Annual Fishing Derby|
Sunday, June 27th
8am to 12pm
at the UGL Boat Launch
Start time is 8am with weigh in at 12 noon sharp.
Trophies and Prizes will be awarded.
The total weight of three fish will be tallied. Larger fish will be weighed separately for the Lunker prize. The three fish must be presorted to give to the weigh master. Bags will be available if needed.
|Music Under the Stars|
on UGL Beach
7pm to 9pm
Saturday, July 10th
Featuring: Orzack’s Road
No charge but donations for the Band are appreciated.
BYOB, lawn chairs & snacks (no glass on the beach)